Wednesday 16 October 2013

Spiderweb window art

With all the Halloween posts around recently my brain is a blur with wonderful themed ideas to do with Arthur and Alyssa, I recently came across a Sticky paper window art blog from Fun at home with the kids.  I have used this technique before and found that Arthur really enjoyed the opportunity to be creative, and I enjoyed not having to worry about cleaning up the mess!  A definite hit for me especially on a work day, as I don't want to have to worry about cleaning up bathing children etc as well as getting myself ready for work!

So I quickly cut out a couple of (really bad!!) looking spider's and gave Arthur some wool for the web and off he went!  It was a very quick activity both to set up and to complete, if I had put more time into it I would have done better spiders, maybe some flies and a couple of branches or something too, the possibilities for pictures are endless really and can be as simple or in depth as you want.

(Please ignore the dirty windows!)

More web needed in this corner!!

Spooky spider picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment